I have a large application that I've been running for over a year. All of a sudden the app stopped running. I am getting an OutOfMemory Error when I tried to run in any browser.  My first thought was it must have been the changes I've made. Luckily, we are using CVS, so I grabbed a version of our software from a couple weeks ago.  Well, the out of memory error is still there. So then I thought maybe it's because I installed Flex 2 Beta 2, so I uninstalled all the Beta 2 items (Builder, FDS, etc).  The application was still erroring out.

In trying to debug what is happening, I can see that the .as file is being generated, but the SWF file is not being created.  The comiler is timing out before it completes the SWF.

If anyone has any ideas of what I could look at, try, whatever.  I been trying to figure this out for a couple of weeks and have run out of ideas.  Has anyone seen this before? Has anyone had similar experiences after installing Flex 2?  What might have changed?

Thank you so much for your help,
Kim