I am getting the same error that Andriy reports below. However, the uploads
works fine.  Carson, where can I find more information about Flash Player
sending the request twice. I am assuming that this is a known problem.
I found others forums where they talk about this error and some of them
mention that Flash is not using enctype="multipart/form-data" and that that
is causing the problem.

Any ideas?

|---------+--------------------------------->
|         |                                 |
|         |  "Carson Hager"                 |
|         |  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |  m>                             |
|         |  Sent by:                       |
|         |  flexcoders@yahoogroups.com     |
|         |  03/27/2006 05:40 PM            |
|         |  Please respond to flexcoders   |
|         |                                 |
|---------+--------------------------------->

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |      To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
                                                |
  |      cc:
                                                |
  |      Subject:  RE: [flexcoders] What upload servlet at server side to use
along with FileReference class?                   |

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

We've found that the O'Reilly classes work pretty well. The error you're
seeing is likely due to a problem with the Flash Player where it
actually sends the request twice. Normally the second request has
incorrect data. We simply catch the IOException and ignore it.

Carson

Carson Hager
Cynergy Systems, Inc.
http://www.cynergysystems.com