Nathan,

I'm extremely interested in this.

I've been trying to do the same thing using ISAPI Rewrite; which is essentially
an ISAPI module
that re-directs based on URL's.

I would be very greatful is you could post, or send me, an example of how you
are using this in
Beta 2.  I'm not looking for anything but a fundamental example.

I'm not yet using NHibernate.

Basically what I've been trying to do is use ISAPI Rewrite module to simply
return XML, but your
way still doesn't answer the question of publishing a Web Service -- but I'm in
agreement that,
for now at least, your approach is a good one.

-r