I am trying to use FLEX to talk to the UPS servers.  I have
downloaded the UPS software and decided to use their XML interface.
On the FLEX side I am using HTTPService.  The problem I am getting
when trying to use the HTTPService is this error message
java.lang.RuntimeException: A valid target URL was not specified:
https://wwwcie.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Rate

Now I guess I see why FLEX thinks that this URL is not valid because
it is pointing to a servlet and not an XML file or other file type.

Listed below is the code I am using that is giving me this error.
    <mx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
var RequestObject: Object;

function getServices(xmlUPSTest){
        mx.core.Application.alert("Services is called");
        hs.send(xmlUPSTest);
}
function xmlDecoder ( myXML ) {
   // Simplified decoding logic.

   var myObj = new Object();
   //myObj.name = myXML.rss.channel.item;
   //myObj.honorific = myXML.firstChild.attributes.honorific;

   return myObj;
}

]]>
</mx:Script>

        <mx:XML id="xmlUPSTest" source="UPSTest.xml"/>

        <mx:HTTPService id="hs" xmlDecode="xmlDecoder"
showBusyCursor="true" fault="mx.core.Application.alert
(event.fault.faultstring)"
url="https://wwwcie.ups.com/ups.app/xml/Rate"; method="post"
resultFormat="object" contentType="application/xml">
           <mx:request>
              <AccessRequest>{xmlUPSTest}</AccessRequest>
           </mx:request>
        </mx:HTTPService>

                    <mx:Button label="Check UPS" click="getServices
(xmlUPSTest)"/>

Listed below are the contents of the UPSTest.xml file

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<AccessRequest xml:lang="en-US">
        <AccessLicenseNumber>EBE9B32BAFD77EC8</AccessLicenseNumber>
        <UserId>COREYCORMIER</UserId>
        <Password>GOLF1997</Password>
</AccessRequest>

Has anyone connected Flex to the UPS online tools through XML?  If
so do you have some example code that you could share with me?  I am
just not sure how to pass the XML file into their servlet.

Thanks,

COREY