From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sönke
Rohde
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 1:12 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Organize Imports

Of course copying all imports while refactoring will do the job but
comfortable workflow is a different thing.
For me this is a must-have for a professional coding environment like JDT or
FDT. Are there chances this is going to be integrated in beta3 or flex 2
final? Can I put this feature on the wishlist?

Thanks,
Sönke