Hi all,
   I have a project directory structure as shown:

   Root
     startup mxml files
     [folder named wrhouse]
         warehouse.mxml
         docviewWindow.mxml

   One of my startup mxml files has to include files from
the "wrhouse" folder. I did the following in my application tag:

<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml";
xmlns:wrhouse="*"....

   I even tried <mx:Application
xmlns:mx="http://www.macromedia.com/2003/mxml";
xmlns:wrhouse="wrhouse.*"...

   But unfortunately, both the above r giving errors namely "Don't
know how to parse element "*.warehouse". It is not a known type or a
property of mx.containers.ViewStack."

   What is the problem? Earlier all these were in one single
directory & I had packaged them. Because I packaged them earlier &
then shifted them to separate folders is causing an issue?

   Please help..

Thanks