Nathan W. Phelps wrote:
> Maybe these question will fair better here than on the Adobe Labs
> Forums where they have remained unanswered (this seems to be a much
> more thriving community)...

It's hard for any individual to have specifics on what future marketing
plans will be, before those marketing plans are committed to by the
entire group on the company website.

Or put another way, if any one of us here could reliably answer that
question about the future, then it would only be because we referenced
the group's commitment on the website itself. No matter what I hear in
the office, it is subject to change until there is a public commitment
on the group.

This is probably the reason why the question did not pull a reply elsewhere.

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd