Has anyone else had trouble using a scrollRect in conjunction with a
UIComponent/DisplayObject? It appears it is not working as advertised
(coordinates I apply to the associated Rectangle are at least
partially ignored) and while the code I've written compiles, when I
attempt to execute it, it seems capable of crashing both Firefox and IE.

My current code attempts to use scrollRect within an Actionscript
class that extends UIComponent. From the docs it appears this is
supposed to be supported, but I've not had any luck with it.

-Mark