Mykola Paliyenko wrote:

>     I don't think you should change working code only because it's
>     doesn't
>     have the perfect design, but that might just me. Of course, you
>     can do
>     something refactoring. You can only break ;-)
>

> LOL,
> With such approach Flex will remain the same crap as it is no
Well, I am not rewriting working code within a current release cycle. Of
course, you can branch off a version of the code you gonna clean up, for
version X.Y.Z. But I am not someone who will update framework code of a
current version/release only because the code quality sucks. You can
change such issues step-by-step without breaking current functionality.
I should change the design of one of my components, I can tell you my
clients wouldn't appreciate it, neither that you probably like breaking
code because a partner changed the design of the code.