Are you still having problems?  They should work if you copied the WAR,
though maybe you need to update some of your server config for the JMS
portion (in SERVER-INF)?

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Alberto Albericio
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 2:49 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Samples and JRUN

Hello all,

Is there any rational explanation on why Samples of Flex2b2 are working
in the integrated version of JRUN but they just dont work in my
production environment where I run a JRUN 4.5up6?

I just copy the working folder to the production server and nothing
works. I delete every .swf so that he recompile things again.. but still

nothing works? Has someone run into this issue?

Thank you all in advance

Alberto