I have created, in Flex 2 Beta 2, a non modal Popup, that has a
component for data entry inside it. I would like to allow the user
to drag the Popup Window around the screen and position it wherever
he wants.

I tried two approches:

1) The TitleWindow is defined in MXML, inside the component, as the
container of the data entry components.
2) The component does not have the TitleWindow and I create it in
actionscript.

In both cases I have a  TitleWindow as the container of all the data
entry controls.

The problem is that if I create the Popup with createPopUp with the
component that has the TitleWindow inside it, like this:

        w = PopUpManager.createPopUp(this, EventsSettings, false);

It is not possible to drag the window. It works OK but it simply
cannot be dragged.

If I create the TitleWindow in actionscript, add the component, that
has only the data entry components, to the Titlewindow, and then use
the addPopUp method to show the PopUp with the TitleWindow like this:

        public var settingsWindow:TitleWindow = new TitleWindow();
        settingsWindow.title = "My Window Title";
        settingsWindow.styleName="PopupHeader";
        settingsWindow.showCloseButton = true;
        settingsWindow.x = 300; settingsWindow.y = 300;
        var ctl:EventsSettings = new EventsSettings();
        settingsWindow.addChild(ctl);
        PopUpManager.addPopUp(settingsWindow, this, false);

The created Popup can be dragged and everything works.

The problem is that is more comfortable to have the TitleWindow
in MXML, we can modify more easily the properties.

How Can I use createPopup and still be capable of dragging the
result Popup Window ????