I've watched all the tutorials and worked with quick starts and they are enormously helpful.

I was wondering though, Sho kind of glosses over the end of his Flickr tutorial on his Thumbnail and a customize interpretation of Flickr.

Although I am not necessary suggesting a full Xmethods.com SOAP WSDL (his is REST which I prefer), I was wondering if he can present methods for using any service out there that provides a schema of the return [object] so that a more dynamic approach can be used to, for example, hooking up his "find" to virtualy _any_ service that may return media of any time.

His Vieo still one of the best yet; the others are Flex Data Service or highly IDE based.

-r