Tim,

I hear ya.  We'll have a discussion in-office this week about making the
stateless Command implementation available as a patch for now, and give
everyone using Cairngorm an opportunity to voice opinion on the
implementation.

We're already using the stateless command on our own projects; we just
hadn't released this into the Cairngorm code-base yet.

Best,

Steven

--
Steven Webster
Practice Director (Rich Internet Applications)