Hi all,

Want to be part of one of the most used Flex Apps on the planet?  Yahoo!
Maps has another full-time position open.

This position is for a Senior Developer who will be responsible for
development on both our consumer facing application and our developer APIs.
If you want to check out these projects, you can view them here:

http://maps.yahoo.com/beta/index.php
http://developer.yahoo.com/maps/index.html

We're looking for a Senior developer with the following skills:
 -Demonstrated experience/expertise with AS2 and Flex 1.5
 -Firm understanding and appreciation of Application Architecture
(Experience with Cairngorm or ARP is a huge plus!)
 -Strong foundation in design patterns (such as MVC) and overall good coding
practices.
 -Experience working in a team environment and using code management tools
(such as CVS.)
 -Experience with AS3/Flex2 is a huge plus
 -Experience with unit testing is a huge plus
 -Experience with Ant is also a plus

If you're interested, send your resume and links to examples of your work to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks!
Aaron King