What are the errors you see?  There shouldn’t be much of a trick, I posted those samples to our hosted site without changing any settings.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom Ortega
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 8:53 AM
To: flexcoders
Subject: [flexcoders] F2B2: Deploying sample apps

Is there any tricks to deploying FlexBuilder2 Beta2 apps?  I've deployed some internally, and I get an error message popup when I deploy the htmal and swf files from the bin directory to an internal web server and try to browse it.

I was thinking of putting up some sample stuff in the coming weeks on a personal web server, but will that not work? Most of the examples I see on the web run off the same labs server, so I'm guessing we can't just post our own examples on the web?

Hopefully someone can correct me and prove me wrong!  =)

Thanks,
Tom