From: "Harris Reynolds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2006 12:56 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Loading an SWC into Flex 2 Beta 2

Thanks for the reply Jester... that stinks that things like the Yahoo
Maps component can not be imported into Flex 2.  I tried importing
the SWC directly *and* creating a new SWC with the MXP and obviously
didn't have any luck with either approach.  I am sure support from
Yahoo will be coming in the future, but it would be nice to have it
now!

Thanks man,

~harris

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "JesterXL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

It needs to be created & compiled in Flex 2 Beta 2.  Flex 1, Flex

1.5, Flash

MX 2004, and Flash 8 SWC's will not work in Flex 2 Beta 2

projects.  That's

because Flex 2 Beta 2 utilizes ActionScript 3 and the Flash Player

8.5

whereas the others do not.