From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carson Hager
Sent: quarta-feira, 19 de Abril de 2006 17:36
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] [Flex 1.5] File Upload and ColdFusion authentication

João,

Apologies for the late response. I've been out sick.  If you're not using SSL, I would start by using something like tcptunnel or another http monitor to watch the traffic, in particular the headers.  We have seen this happen with file upload when using relative URLs or also when switching from http to https.  Using something like tcptunnel will tell you a trememndous amount allowing you to debug the headers which is where the session information will be stored. Let me know if you need some help getting tcptunnel up and running. It's a utility from Apache SOAP.

Carson

Carson Hager
Cynergy Systems, Inc.
http://www.cynergysystems.com