Cairngorm is very interesting.  I've read the docs and understand the purpose.

Would it be fair to say that Cairngorm is essentially the following:

An architectural framework (not app framework) that serves as sort of a "rudder" (as you would find on a boat) for standard development patterns that are often repeated over and over again from app to app, but far too often stray into inconsistent territory.  Carnigorm provides a general direction in the sea of architectural possibilities; and thus helps the overall development community communicate their solutions better -- and thus have better standards of practice; especially among B2B, Web Service Persistent solutions.

I'm just trying to make sure my overall big picture is accurate myself.

Stanislav Zayarsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Actually I think that this two frameworks almost the same. The same
patterns, with very little difference. By the way ViewLocator is bad
practice.

So you can try Cairngorm, I think you will get more support here with
this framework.

Best regards
Stanislav