Which brings up something I noticed the other day... when setting the backgroundColor for a DatagridColumn for compile time within the MXML tag, it was causing a runtime error when the application loaded... like the style was being set before the DatagridColumn existed... a bug?  Style is set fine if you do it at runtime by programmatically setting the style.

Brendan