Hi Karl,
Thanks for your reply. I couldn't find setPropertiesAt() defined for
DataGrid or any of its parent object. I am using Flex 2 Beta 2 and
new to Flex.

How I get rowId? If possible, please send me an example. Thank you
very much for the help.

Mustaq Pradhan

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Karl Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Are you trying to set the background color for a specific row or
for
> ever row at once? Are you seeing alternating row colors instead of
the
> color you want? If that is the case, they you probably want to set
the
> the alternatingRowColors style (takes two RRGGBB colors).

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flex/15/asdocs_en/mx/controls/List.htm
l#s