I'm not sure how you would create a global listener for all
dispatched events, since each event has a currentTarget property.
But, in your onFault functions, you could use something like this:

public function onFault( event : FaultEvent ) : void
{
    Alert.show("Fault Error: \n "+event.fault.description);
}

Best,
Tim HOff

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Tobias Patton"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello flexcoders;
>

> Does anyone know of a way to intercept all uncaught errors in a
Flex
> application? The default behavior is for the Flash Player to
display a
> simple dialog with the error text (the debug player also shows a
stack
> trace.) I'd like to change this behavior to display a dialog of my
own.

> Thanks.
>
> Tobias
>
> Kodak Graphic Communications Canada Company
>
> Tobias Patton | Software Developer | Tel: +1.604.451.2700 ext:
5148 |