Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 6:50 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] How would I do something like this....

Hello all,

I need to create a UI element that looks more or less like the screenshot at this link.  http://odetocode.com/aimages/debugging/fig8.jpg.  The screenshot is of the MS Visual Studio 2005 watch window.  The component seems to be a combination of a tree control and a list control.  The left-most column shows a tree of element names that can be expanded. There’s either nothing, a plus or a minus to the left of the name.  If you click the plus nested items are displayed. The minus hides nested items.  The tree really has multiple columns. For each element shown in the tree there are more columns.  That’s what I’m trying to accomplish.

Any suggestions on how I might accomplish this?

Doug