Hi Stanislav, what I'm trying to do is just the opposite: avoid
children to be created at the begining. After reading the
documentation I can't understand why this is happening... I've put a
trace sentence at the initialize property of each child and I've
debugged the application. The trace message is shown for each of the 3
children in myViewStack!

Thanks for your response :)

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Stanislav Zayarsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>