Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply. flash-remoting-service.xml is indeed included
in flash-enterprise-services.xml. From your reply, it seemed to me
that I should have the correct destination in flash-remoting-service
BEFORE I attempt to save the project from the Flex builder(which in
turn compiles it when I save the project). Is that correct ?

If so, other than touching the mxml file open in Flex builder,how do I
force Flex builder to compile the swf ? I removed the swf from the
target directory, but Edit->Save of the mxml file is still not
producing the the swf.

Thanks for looking into this.
-Aejaz