Hi Peter,

Thanks for taking the time to patiently answer my questions. Unfortunately, I am still unable to proceed. I changed the following line(in flex-enterprise-services.xml under channel definition for my-amf),

<endpoint uri="http://{server.name}:{server.port}/{context.root}/messagebroker/amf" class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>

<endpoint uri="http://{server.name}:{server.port}/flex/messagebroker/amf" class="flex.messaging.endpoints.AMFEndpoint"/>

as the URL to which I go form the browser is

http://localhost:8080/flex/SimpleRemoteObject/SimpleRemoteObject.html

& there is no change in behavior.

I must have not understood you correctly. Can you please clarify if possible on how to set context root step by step.

Thanks again,
Aejaz