True. There are *many* redirects being edited each day now, in advance
of the next phase of adobe.com/mm.com integration. One of the redirects
in last night's bunch was wrong, and got propagated out to some external
servers. The cause in this case is fixed, but may take awhile to
propagate out through all servers. I'd anticipate other little temporary
oddities over the next few weeks as this massive piece of integration
work enters its final stages.

One tactic for emergencies, whenever an URL doesn't resolve properly, is
to hit Google's cache on the subject.

jd

--
John Dowdell . Adobe Developer Support . San Francisco CA USA
Weblog: http://weblogs.macromedia.com/jd