Hi!

Here I have another problem with DataGrid:
http://virtualro.co.uk/~andi/flex/datagrid/2/Test2.html

The Change button adds some characters to the first element of the
DataProvider. But the DataGrid does not refresh its content accordingly.
The Add button adds a new element to the DataProvider. This time the
DataGrid refreshes, the new element is there, and even the changes made
before are visible.
What an I missing? Why doesn't my changes show up in the DataGrid?

Thanks,
Andi