From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of flexlearner
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:04 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: sandbox issue

thanks Matt ,
i did that ..and worked !  and also  i exported the swf as png and
imported it dynamically and it worked too..

there is one more problem i wanted to bring to notice and tring to
find the soultion for the same...

is it the  problem of flash player??

i  downloaded and installed  the flash player 8.5 and can see its
entry in the "window/system32/macromed/flash/  " folder as
flash85b.ocx and flash85.ocx
still when i try to run the mxml file from flexbuilder too its giving
me the error prompt  of lower version found and required version 8.5

can u please suggest me something !

thanks in advance
Flex Learner

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Chotin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We may be looking into bugs on this front, I'm not entirely sure.
Only
> thing I can think of is that something in the SWF is trying to
access
> _root or _level0 or something like that which wouldn't be allowed.
> Otherwise if it's really just a graphic I think it should work.
Can you