I believe there's a property called "variableRowHeight", set it to true and try again.

On 4/30/06, rigidcode < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If you make a List control, and you put some options in it, and one of
your options is long and happens to wrap, it doesn't wrap the text!
It just cuts off the end of the text.  How do I make it wrap??

I even tried making a custom IDropInListItemRenderer.  If I set the
height differently for some but not for others, then the highlighting
gets messed up.  Apparently the size of the blue highlighter bar has
to be the same for all??!

Am I the only one with this problem?  Anyone else made a List with a
long text entry?