yes, I have.

closable and draggable tab component for Flex 2

it's basically overlaying icons over tab but I did have a hard time getting it done,
read the blog post.

Jeremy.

On 5/2/06, Karl Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Has anyone implemented a tab control that shows a clickable icon on the active tab (that would launch an options dialog or something similiar)? I assume the only way to do it would be to extend the tab control and manipulate the width of the active tab and overlay the image object on top of the active tab...but I wanted to check if anyone had already done something similar to this or had any ideas?

Thanks,
Karl