I've seen a lot of people talking about using AMFPHP with various
subclasses of NetConnection in Flex 2. I've played around with it with
a lot of success; however, I'm having trouble getting my class
mappings (http://www.amfphp.org/docs/classmapping.html) to work. I've
tried using metadata and flash.net.registerClassAlias in Flex, as well
as both _explictType and the class mapping table in AMFPHP, and I
can't seem to get a combination that works. All I get back are untyped
objects.

Has anyone gotten this to work? If you, what's your secret?

Jim