I had this working on Flex 2 Beta 1

<mx:Label text="{nf0.format
(myContentData1.GraydonUKePatrolSchema.ePatrolDetailsPage.Amount.
(Type=='Number_of_Records'))}" />

But Flex 2 Beta 2 gives me an error. Data binding will not be able
to detect assignments to "Type". So I've tried the below.

<mx:Label text="{nf0.format
(myContentData1.GraydonUKePatrolSchema.ePatrolDetailsPage.Amount.attr
ibute("Type=='Number_of_Records'"))}" />

<mx:Label text="{nf0.format
(myContentData1.GraydonUKePatrolSchema.ePatrolDetailsPage.Amount
["@Type=='Number_of_Records'"])}" />

<mx:Label text="{nf0.format
(myContentData1.GraydonUKePatrolSchema.ePatrolDetailsPage.Amount.@
["Type=='Number_of_Records'"])}" />

I need the Type=='...' as I have multiple Amounts at the same node
level.

Thanking you in advance.
Naresh.