From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Faisal Abid
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 2:02 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] DadtaGrid Distress

Okay, Thanks to alot of people i got that webservice working however,
Now I have a diffrent problem , im calling an rss feed , but when it is
retured it doesnt populate the datagrid , i mean you can see something
is populating but it is invisible , there is a scroll bar and everything
but it is invisible.