Hi there,

Anyone know of a good example which illustrates the use of the remoteobject
tag? I would like to see how flex 2 can be used to communicate with java
server side objects and how the return values are handled/processed. I know
the docs describe this to a limited extent, but it would be very helpful to
see a practical example.

Cristophe Coenraets has a tutorial on his website which makes some limited
use of the remoteobject tag, but it seems it is for Flex 1.5 and doesn't
work with the Flex 2 compiler (complains about namespaces and incompatible
tags).
http://coenraets.com/tutorials/restaurant/index.jsp

--
Samir