Hi Barry,
In firefox 1.5 (On the mac) works great,but using Safrai I get a security warning(which crashes the browser), not really sure what is going on??? I am very new to this.
John

Barry Beattie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
just did a player 9 install

in IE
http://flexapps.macromedia.com/flex2beta3/flexstore/flexstore.html
comes up fine

in FF, I get a flash message saying "content required FP8" (but 9 is installed)

anyone else get this too or is it just me?