From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of JB
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 6:18 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex 2 beta 3 available

Hi,
I just downloaded the new flash player 9(mac version), but I get this error:
VerifyError: Error #1014: Class flash.util::Timer could not be found.
    at mx.managers::SystemManager/initialize()
    at mx.managers::SystemManager/::initHandler()

Does anyone know why this is?
These area swfs builded with beta 2.
It seems like none of my swfs work anymore:(
This is on the mac.
Thanks so much,
John

Jo�o Fernandes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just to say that Flex 2 Beta 3 is already available on labs !

Jo�o Fernandes

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.