From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Graham Weldon
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 3:33 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Beta 3: All roads lead to Beta 2?

Hi,

The main site is: http://labs.adobe.com/
Click on Download there, and it will request that you sign in or create an account.
Once you have signed in, there is a list of downloads, when you save them to your filesystem, you'll see 'B3' somewhere in the filename.

Hope this has been of some assistance.

Regards,
Graham Weldon

greenfishinwater wrote:

I just tried to download Beta 3 of Flex and all the download pages
refer to beta 2, I even downloaded the flex builder windows exe, and
it is exactly the same size as beta 2.

Where are the pages to downlaod beta 3?