Hi,
one doubt: how do i acess a datagrid items? I want to iterate through its items to do many things, such as get some column value specifically at row-level, or send that data through HTTPService. I´ve found no propertie like that, similar to dgBancos.selectedItems, i want something like dgBancos.items. Also, does a datagrid updates its dataprovider when i edit a row using editable = true, or it just updates its internal instance of that value, leaving dataprovider untouched?
Thanks in advance.