Sorry, it's me again and I'm already stuck reading the documentation on
the Labs site over an over again...

For »Task 4«, it says...
   1. Start the ColdFusion/Flex Connectivity Beta 3 installation program
   and follow the instructions in the wizard.
   2. On the Configure Installation page, select the EAR/WAR file option.
««
- taken from -
http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/ColdFusion/Flex_Connectivity:Release_Notes_pt2#Installing_ColdFusion.2FFlex_Connectivity_Beta_3_J2EE_configuration

Have I lost vision, or is there not such an option during the Mystic
installer? The filename of my installer package is - btw -
'cf_flexconnect_B3_win_0428.exe'.

My configuration should finally look somehow like this:
* JRun as the application server (works using jre 1.4.2_11)
* Coldfusion for backend access (works)
* FDS for using the push-subscribe capabilities (works in sole install)

I don't get the Mystic thing up and running...

Thomas