Hi,

You could use an event listener for the controlName component FocusEvent.FOCUS_IN

and in the handler

event.currentTarget.setSelection(0,0);

I am not sure where the setSelection() method comes from throught the event. Most likly it's the currentTarget property.

something like that ?

setSelection(beginIndex:int, endIndex:int):void

Peace, Mike