Use <mx:Binding source="clientName.text"
destination="clientInfos.nom"/>      and remove the change from the
TextInput. This will work for you.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Antoine Malpel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well that's exactly what I am doing, exept the fact that I don't
use
> model Object but an actionScript Object :
>
> <mx:TextInput id="clientName" styleName="form"
text="{clientInfos.nom}"
>     change="clientInfos.nom = event.target.text;" />
>
> as I said in first post, the update fails as soon as I update the
value
> in the textInput text value, it comes back to the initial
Object.field
> value ...

> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > > Hey please nobody can help me there ? :'(

> > as it
> > rest
> >
> > I you have a button with it's label bound to a data provider
(like say
> > modelLocator.mybasket.itemTitle), then in the change event
handler,
> > just change the value in the model.
> >

> > Tom Chiverton

> > This email is sent for and on behalf of Halliwells LLP.
> >
> > Halliwells LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in
> > England and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose
registered
> > office address is at St James's Court Brown Street Manchester M2
2JF.
> > A list of members is available for inspection at the registered
> > office. Any reference to a partner in relation to Halliwells LLP
means
> > a member of Halliwells LLP. Regulated by the Law Society.
> >
> > CONFIDENTIALITY
> >
> > This email is intended only for the use of the addressee named
above
> > and may be confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not
the
> > addressee you must not read it and must not use any information
> > contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than
Halliwells
> > LLP or the addressee of its existence or contents.  If you have
> > received this email in error please delete it and notify
Halliwells

www.halliwells.com.

> > We are pleased to announce that Halliwells LLP has been voted AIM
> > Lawyer of the Year at the 2005 Growth Company Awards
> >

> > --
40yahoogroups.com

> > Web site design development
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Web+site+design+development&w1=Web+site+design+development&w2=C
omputer+software+development&w3=Software+design+and+development&w4=Mac
romedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.sig=L-
4QTvxB_quFDtMyhrQaHQ>
> >       Computer software development
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Computer+software+development&w1=Web+site+design+development&w2
=Computer+software+development&w3=Software+design+and+development&w4=M
acromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.sig=lv
QjSRfQDfWudJSe1lLjHw>
> >       Software design and development
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Software+design+and+development&w1=Web+site+design+development&
w2=Computer+software+development&w3=Software+design+and+development&w4
=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.sig=
1pMBCdo3DsJbuU9AEmO1oQ>

> > Macromedia flex
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Macromedia+flex&w1=Web+site+design+development&w2=Computer+soft
ware+development&w3=Software+design+and+development&w4=Macromedia+flex
&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.sig=OO6nPIrz7_EpZI36
cYzBjw>
> >       Software development best practice
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Software+development+best+practice&w1=Web+site+design+developme
nt&w2=Computer+software+development&w3=Software+design+and+development
&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=166&.s
ig=f89quyyulIDsnABLD6IXIw>

> >        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >       <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject=Unsubscribe>