Hi all,

I'm pretty new to Flex and I've been given the assignment of
researching different mapping components to display our analytic data.
Ultimately we'd like an interactive map that has a few charts as well
as mouse overs showing data by states, countries, regions, etc. The
best example I can think of is the map that pops up after you vote in
an ESPN poll:

http://espn.go.com/

Does anyone know of a company that provides Flash maps with that type
of functionality and even better, does anyone know of a company that
might provide that functionality in a Flex component?

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance,
Chris