I couldn't agree more on what you say !
For sure, the Cairngorm Store in its F2B3 version will be very very helpfull
!
Looks like it should come out any day (week?) now (just hoping here) !

Just guessing here :
Your cairngorm files folder could be in a
'com.mycompany.[business,commands,control,model,view,vo]' type of thing or
directly in your root without the com.mycompany.
Then your cairngorm architecture would reside in your root app in
org.nevis.cairngorm as it is supposed to be.
If you decide to import the swc file in your main app, you woudn't even need
to put the architecture in your app.
That's how i understand it.

Steven said that Peter Martin will blog soon on how to implement cairgorm,
so i'm looking forward to this reading.

FYI, my team is on a big project with Flex2 in its beta release, there will
be co-branding, localized versions, and much more, so we are implementing
cairngorm as the micro-architecture so that the application will scale well.
The whole team is starting to learn cairngorm, and it's not that simple !
Wish us good luck ;)

PS: excuse my poor english, i'm from france ;)

Jean-Luc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]