Hi all,

Cairngorm Question: I'm reading over Steven Webster's six part article,
and constructing my own application using it as a guideline.

One component that I am not understanding fully is the Delegate usage.
The sample code is using RemoteObject's. Trying to convert this to a
HTTP service, how does one translate the "getProducts" methods on the
ProductDelegate?

public function getProducts() : void
{
    var call = service.getProducts();
    call.resultHandler = Delegate.create(responder, responder.onResult);
    call.faultHandler = Delegate.create(responder, responder.onFault);
}

Questions:
1) What type is the var "call" supposed to be?
    - I feel that it perhaps should be an "Object" type, but then I do
not see where resultHandler and faultHandler are referenced elsewhere,
so I feel that perhaps "call" should be defined as a more concrete type?

2) var call = service.getProducts(); This, for a HTTPService, would be
replaced with service.send(parameterd); Correct?

Any thoughts on this would help a heap, basically I am trying to base an
application off the 6-part article, and using only HTTPServices as
connections to the backend.

Regards,
Graham Weldon