Another comment on datagrid sorting... ;)

In Flex 1.5, there was a DataGridColumn property "sortOnHeaderRelease".
All our sorting is done during the server side call, with paging, so we
don't want to use the default array collection sorting.
So we could set sortOnHeaderRelease to false and use the headerRelease event
to perform our remote paging calls.

But in Flex 2, this property has disappeared.
I havent' found any workaround yet.

Is it possible to have a headerRelease event but without any client side
sorting performed on the datagrid?
We need to keep all the sorting logic on the server side.

Benoit Hediard