Thanks Ben,

I installed the new Beta3 and CF Beta, It almost works........

When It calls the CF app.

<mx:RemoteObject id="phoneService"
destination="ColdFusion"
result="event.call.resultHandler(event)"
fault="event.call.faultHandler(event)"
showBusyCursor="true"
source="com.mycompany.phones.service.PhoneService" />

I get a message saying that it cant find ColdFusion. It seems that the flex-enterprise-services.xml doesn't have the definition for ColdFusion in it.

The Documentation seems to be out of date. Can you tell me what you have in your flex-enterprise-services.xml file?

Thanks again Kevin