Heck, I impressed myself creating the RemoteObjectAMF0.  There is
still some code I wish I new how to do.  It works nice in a Cairngorm
setup.  Its actually a general AMF0 RemoteObject so it can work with
ColdFusion (/flashservices/gateway), AMFPHP, OpenAMF etc...

I believe we will be waiting for a while before AMF3 stuff works it
self out.  With the ColdFusion/Flex connectivity and the FDS its not
worth it for Adobe to further develop on the older AMF format.  AMF3
offers so much more than AMF0, but in the end people will want Open
Source avenues to use instead of buying ColdFusion or FDS.  Only time
will tell,

Renaun