Hi everybody.
Is it possible to call 2 methos of a remote object with different signature?
I suppose with the tag <mx:arguments>
But I don't know how I may differenciate both arguments call.
Thanks for your help.
David

Coface facilite les echanges entre les entreprises partout dans le monde. Pour cela, elle offre à toutes les entreprises des solutions pour gérer, financer et protéger leur poste client : information et notation mondiale d'entreprises, gestion et recouvrement de créances , affacturage et assurance-crédit. Coface est notee AA par Fitch Ratings et Aa3 par Moody's.

Coface facilitates business-to-business trade throughout the world by offering companies solutions to help them manage, finance and protect their receivables : information and company ratings, receivables management, receivables finance and protection. Coface is rated AA by Fitch ratings and Aa3 by Moody's.