On a side note;

My philosiphy comes from this point of view.

When anything is shared amoung a group that has an ability to create a competitive spirit, those who compete against each other in whatever field it is, can actually help make the game better by helping each other out. The mailing list is where you can help, the internet is where you can compete.

Any developer that knows their stuff, will succede in the upcoming market of framework extensions for Flex2. Anybody that is getting into this right now with good ideas has to know the framework inside and out.

So in effect, when posting a problem to a list that caters to framework questions, you might actually drive another developer to find the answer thus, helping the whole market flourish.

Anyway, I am one of those developers that when asked, actually (if I have the time) will go out of my way to find the answer becasue I know in the long run it is going to help my own cause.

Peace, Mike

On 5/15/06, Andriy Panas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Michael,

Monday, May 15, 2006, 9:45:22 PM, you wrote:

MS> Does anybody see the need for a list that deals with
MS> framework development/component development.

  I would love to have such a separate list for flex component
development.

  At work, we are still using Flex 1.5 and have many many questions
related to framework or/and component development.

  Although, I guess certain approaches are language independent ( say
design patterns here ) thus it does not matter are we on Flex 1.5 or
Flex 2.

--
Best regards,
Andriy                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

What goes up, does come down.