Sorry to be a pest about this.  I posted this problem a few days ago, with no replies.  So, I thought that I'd give it another try.  None of my combo boxes are working.  When I click on a comboBox button, the list fades in until fully expanded, and immediatly collapses; making it impossible to select a value.  I looked at the API documentation, but can't see anything wrong.  The comboBoxes were working fine in B2 but not B3.  I tried re-installing the player - no change.  A sample of the code is provided below.  Thanks for any response concerning this.

Tim Hoff

<mx:ComboBox id="cboStatusFilter"
      dataProvider="{ModelLocator.getInstance().statusArray}"
      change="searchResultsViewHelper.filterGrid();"/>